About This BlogWelcome to Dispatches from the Stacks, a blog by the National Geographic Society Library and Archives. Pulled together by our library staff, this space aims to offer fellow librarians, archivists, book lovers, and National Geographic members a glimpse inside the collections of National Geographic. We will share some of the gems that can be found on our bookshelves, our archives, and in our web pages. Whether you’re interested in breaking news about a recent scientific discovery or discovering an old-fashioned adventure tale, like you, we think that good stories about the world — and everything in it – never get old. . . . More.
- Here's one from the rare book room for #mapmonstermonday. You might find one near Greenland... https://t.co/BcuVOMqiRA 9 hours ago
- RT @bodleianlibs: We asked you what would make a library perfect. You mentioned ladders a lot. Ladders and pubs. twitter.com/i/moments/9185… ht… 14 hours ago
- Love this! @levarburton reads "Goodnight Moon" to @neiltyson. Bringing some serenity to the universe.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @NatGeoMaps: Some great tips from graphics editor @rileydchampine on how to adapt print maps for mobile use rileydchampine.com/AdaptingForMob… #nac… 5 days ago
- RT @QuartzAtWork: Several environmental culprits may be to blame when you’re feeling “meh” and distracted at the office https://t.co/cPi7GB… 5 days ago