About This BlogWelcome to Dispatches from the Stacks, a blog by the National Geographic Society Library and Archives. Pulled together by our library staff, this space aims to offer fellow librarians, archivists, book lovers, and National Geographic members a glimpse inside the collections of National Geographic. We will share some of the gems that can be found on our bookshelves, our archives, and in our web pages. Whether you’re interested in breaking news about a recent scientific discovery or discovering an old-fashioned adventure tale, like you, we think that good stories about the world — and everything in it – never get old. . . . More.
- Trainee #dog Braum came in with @jeanna_lawson for a quick visit! We showed off @NatGeoBooks, @NatGeo Magazine, and… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- These sound awesome! twitter.com/CNTraveler/sta… 3 days ago
- RT @NatGeoMaps: Antarctica is melting, and giant ice cracks are just the start. on.natgeo.com/2rfVUq3 https://t.co/TS4gQyFjG2 3 days ago
- RT @calacademy: For 1st time in a century, robust numbers of humpback whales are back in NY harbor. The hows & whys, via @PopSci https://t.… 3 days ago
- RT @jeancase: Mahalo & much Aloha from @NatGeo to our Hubbard Medal winner Nainoa Thompson on his remarkable global expedition on @HokuleaW… 3 days ago